TRAP HOUSE RAVE!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TRAP HOUSE RAVE!

TRAP HOUSE RAVE! - You Ridin'?

4 posters

Starting a Myspace Fan Club? (It's the Scene Kid Thing to Do)

HatchetSwinginZombie
    HatchetSwinginZombie

Starting a Myspace Fan Club? (It's the Scene Kid Thing to Do) Empty Starting a Myspace Fan Club? (It's the Scene Kid Thing to Do)

Post  HatchetSwinginZombie Mon May 11, 2009 11:02 am

Word.

So uh.. how bout maybe having a Myspace fan club, like the cool scene kids do? (I hear that Kolgate guy has one... and it's run by these two really bad ass fans *cough*) I mean.. obviously you guys already have your music profile on there.. however... the fan site could be dedicated to banners and stuff, posting things that people could repost, shit like that... And you guys could update whoever runs it, and they could post blogs with all your important info... And you should totally like.. have somebody make you some swag... like stickers and all that bullshit. I'd plaster that shit all up on Indiana. lol I rep the 812, muthafuckaz. *cough* Anyways. Those are all my ideas for the day.

Keep it gangsta.
    KOLGATE!
    KOLGATE!

Starting a Myspace Fan Club? (It's the Scene Kid Thing to Do) Empty Re: Starting a Myspace Fan Club? (It's the Scene Kid Thing to Do)

Post  KOLGATE! Mon May 11, 2009 11:04 am

HatchetSwinginZombie wrote:Word.

So uh.. how bout maybe having a Myspace fan club, like the cool scene kids do? (I hear that Kolgate guy has one... and it's run by these two really bad ass fans *cough*) I mean.. obviously you guys already have your music profile on there.. however... the fan site could be dedicated to banners and stuff, posting things that people could repost, shit like that... And you guys could update whoever runs it, and they could post blogs with all your important info... And you should totally like.. have somebody make you some swag... like stickers and all that bullshit. I'd plaster that shit all up on Indiana. lol I rep the 812, muthafuckaz. *cough* Anyways. Those are all my ideas for the day.

Keep it gangsta.

don't just sit there, bust a move.

that's all you if you wanna run it Very Happy
    HatchetSwinginZombie
    HatchetSwinginZombie

Starting a Myspace Fan Club? (It's the Scene Kid Thing to Do) Empty Re: Starting a Myspace Fan Club? (It's the Scene Kid Thing to Do)

Post  HatchetSwinginZombie Mon May 11, 2009 11:20 am

Right on, Koly. Right on. I'm on it!
    kdlz
    kdlz

Post  kdlz Mon May 11, 2009 12:18 pm

yea but in 1 week weve already gotten better and bigger than that kolgate guy
    HatchetSwinginZombie
    HatchetSwinginZombie

Post  HatchetSwinginZombie Mon May 11, 2009 12:19 pm

lolz. Very Happy
    KOLGATE!
    KOLGATE!

Post  KOLGATE! Mon May 11, 2009 12:34 pm

kdlz wrote:yea but in 1 week weve already gotten better and bigger than that kolgate guy

blasphemy
    HatchetSwinginZombie
    HatchetSwinginZombie

Post  HatchetSwinginZombie Mon May 11, 2009 12:38 pm

KOLGATE! wrote:
    kdlz wrote:yea but in 1 week weve already gotten better and bigger than that kolgate guy

blasphemy

It's okay. I still love you. Very Happy
    Willy Shat
    Willy Shat

Post  Willy Shat Mon May 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Blasphemy is what she said when i asked for anal
    kdlz
    kdlz

Post  kdlz Mon May 11, 2009 11:35 pm

Willy Shat wrote:Blasphemy is what she said when i asked for anal

by she.. do you mean he?
    HatchetSwinginZombie
    HatchetSwinginZombie

Post  HatchetSwinginZombie Tue May 12, 2009 12:02 pm

*giggles* I bet her does. Very Happy
    Willy Shat
    Willy Shat

Post  Willy Shat Wed May 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Sadly yes it was a he...
    ....Also whats even worse is that the he is....Kenny:(
    HatchetSwinginZombie
    HatchetSwinginZombie

Post  HatchetSwinginZombie Wed May 13, 2009 9:03 pm

I totally saw that coming....
    Willy Shat
    Willy Shat

Post  Willy Shat Tue May 19, 2009 10:50 am

Betchya didnt see this cumming....IN YOUR FACE!!!
    KOLGATE!
    KOLGATE!

Post  KOLGATE! Tue May 19, 2009 1:38 pm

word.
    HatchetSwinginZombie
    HatchetSwinginZombie

Post  HatchetSwinginZombie Thu May 21, 2009 6:43 pm

*sings* She ain't a groupie or a ho like dat... she just LOVE eatin' dick splat.. SPLAT!!!

Sorry. *cough* I listened to Boondox too much yesterday. Razz Gotta have me some Psychopathic shit. <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:13 pm