TRAP HOUSE RAVE!

TRAP HOUSE RAVE! - You Ridin'?


    Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Share
    avatar
    TRAP HOUSE RAVE!
    Admin

    Posts : 4
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Location : 216, Bitch.

    Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  TRAP HOUSE RAVE! on Mon May 11, 2009 8:47 am

    Thanks Everyone!!
    avatar
    KOLGATE!

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2009-05-11

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  KOLGATE! on Mon May 11, 2009 10:33 am

    btw, you don't have to register to post in this thread. Very Happy
    avatar
    jessih

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Location : Pensahood

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  jessih on Mon May 11, 2009 10:42 am

    you don't have to register to post in your face.
    avatar
    HatchetSwinginZombie

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 33
    Location : The 812, Ho!

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  HatchetSwinginZombie on Mon May 11, 2009 10:55 am

    Well. Razz I registered anyways.... so eff you, yo! And uh.. count me in.. nigguhz. <3
    avatar
    kdlz

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 29
    Location : Cleveland

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  kdlz on Mon May 11, 2009 12:21 pm

    HatchetSwinginZombie wrote:Well. Razz I registered anyways.... so eff you, yo! And uh.. count me in.. nigguhz. <3


    well remember that when theyres a million others flocking to us Very Happy
    avatar
    HatchetSwinginZombie

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 33
    Location : The 812, Ho!

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  HatchetSwinginZombie on Mon May 11, 2009 12:25 pm

    kdlz wrote:
    HatchetSwinginZombie wrote:Well. Razz I registered anyways.... so eff you, yo! And uh.. count me in.. nigguhz. <3


    well remember that when theyres a million others flocking to us Very Happy

    <3 It's all because I love you guys. Very Happy
    avatar
    kdlz

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 29
    Location : Cleveland

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  kdlz on Mon May 11, 2009 12:29 pm

    HatchetSwinginZombie wrote:
    kdlz wrote:
    HatchetSwinginZombie wrote:Well. Razz I registered anyways.... so eff you, yo! And uh.. count me in.. nigguhz. <3


    well remember that when theyres a million others flocking to us Very Happy

    <3 It's all because I love you guys. Very Happy

    u love me huh? asl? jk Very Happy
    avatar
    HatchetSwinginZombie

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 33
    Location : The 812, Ho!

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  HatchetSwinginZombie on Mon May 11, 2009 12:37 pm

    kdlz wrote:
    HatchetSwinginZombie wrote:
    kdlz wrote:
    HatchetSwinginZombie wrote:Well. Razz I registered anyways.... so eff you, yo! And uh.. count me in.. nigguhz. <3


    well remember that when theyres a million others flocking to us Very Happy

    <3 It's all because I love you guys. Very Happy

    u love me huh? asl? jk Very Happy

    OMG! You did NOT just a/s/l me! 23/f/Tha 812, yo! And yes. I love you, too. Simply out of principle. Cuz you know my Koly. <3
    avatar
    Willy Shat

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Houston

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  Willy Shat on Mon May 11, 2009 12:47 pm

    And the mexican joined.
    Whats up guys...Im down
    avatar
    HatchetSwinginZombie

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 33
    Location : The 812, Ho!

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  HatchetSwinginZombie on Mon May 11, 2009 12:49 pm

    Willy Shat wrote:And the mexican joined.
    Whats up guys...Im down


    Emm-O!!! ILY
    avatar
    KOLGATE!

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2009-05-11

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  KOLGATE! on Mon May 11, 2009 12:51 pm

    HatchetSwinginZombie wrote:
    Willy Shat wrote:And the mexican joined.
    Whats up guys...Im down


    Emm-O!!! ILY

    word!
    avatar
    HatchetSwinginZombie

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 33
    Location : The 812, Ho!

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  HatchetSwinginZombie on Mon May 11, 2009 12:52 pm

    KOLGATE! wrote:
    HatchetSwinginZombie wrote:
    Willy Shat wrote:And the mexican joined.
    Whats up guys...Im down


    Emm-O!!! ILY

    word!

    Mmhmm mmhmm... Emm-O is the shiz. Even if he is a slut. Very Happy
    avatar
    Willy Shat

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Houston

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  Willy Shat on Mon May 11, 2009 12:55 pm

    Yeah a big ole slut i am
    avatar
    HatchetSwinginZombie

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 33
    Location : The 812, Ho!

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  HatchetSwinginZombie on Mon May 11, 2009 12:56 pm

    Willy Shat wrote:Yeah a big ole slut i am

    At least you readily admit it, now. Very Happy
    avatar
    Willy Shat

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Houston

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  Willy Shat on Mon May 11, 2009 1:01 pm

    Yep but ima Badass slut
    avatar
    HatchetSwinginZombie

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 33
    Location : The 812, Ho!

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  HatchetSwinginZombie on Mon May 11, 2009 1:02 pm

    Willy Shat wrote:Yep but ima Badass slut

    *nods* Yes indeed.

    Bad ass gang bangin' mo fucka.
    avatar
    glittert!ts

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 31
    Location : Zwolle

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  glittert!ts on Mon May 11, 2009 1:03 pm

    Willy Shat wrote:Yep but ima Badass slut

    I love slutty Emm.
    avatar
    KOLGATE!

    Posts : 46
    Join date : 2009-05-11

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  KOLGATE! on Mon May 11, 2009 1:14 pm

    glittert!ts wrote:
    Willy Shat wrote:Yep but ima Badass slut

    I love slutty Emm.

    we all do!
    avatar
    Willy Shat

    Posts : 32
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Houston

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  Willy Shat on Mon May 11, 2009 1:16 pm

    YAY! Im loved for being to damn slutty
    avatar
    GoAskNora

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 28
    Location : CaLiFoRnIa Yo

    hah

    Post  GoAskNora on Mon May 11, 2009 2:34 pm

    Fool I read that after i registered. Oh well, i was oging to anyways.
    xD

    pretty b
    Guest

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  pretty b on Mon May 11, 2009 8:12 pm

    im fuckin down for a street team
    i gots me some expierence too
    avatar
    kdlz

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 29
    Location : Cleveland

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  kdlz on Mon May 11, 2009 11:33 pm

    wait... our street team is a bunch of sluts? hell yea!

    *calls AAA*
    ME: I have a flat tire!
    Operator: Are you getting laid?
    ME: Well, sure I didn't think of that!
    ME: Bring on the bitches!!
    avatar
    HatchetSwinginZombie

    Posts : 57
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 33
    Location : The 812, Ho!

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  HatchetSwinginZombie on Tue May 12, 2009 11:59 am

    kdlz wrote:wait... our street team is a bunch of sluts? hell yea!

    *calls AAA*
    ME: I have a flat tire!
    Operator: Are you getting laid?
    ME: Well, sure I didn't think of that!
    ME: Bring on the bitches!!

    I totally just LOLed myself. Razz

    hglz
    Guest

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  hglz on Wed May 13, 2009 10:37 am

    id be iterrested man
    avatar
    kdlz

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2009-05-11
    Age : 29
    Location : Cleveland

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  kdlz on Wed May 13, 2009 9:43 pm

    JACOB

    Sponsored content

    Re: Post Here If You're Interested In Being On Our Team!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:50 pm